Use of rebound tester
1. Hold the impact rod against the concrete surface, and press the instrument lightly to release the button. When the pressure is relaxed, the impact rod extends, and the hook is hung with the impact hammer.
2. Make the instrument axis always perpendicular to the concrete surface and apply pressure slowly and evenly. After the hammer hits the impact bar, the rebound of the hammer will move the pointer back to a certain position. The score shows a certain value on the scale as the rebound value.
3. Keep the instrument movement against the concrete surface reading and record the rebound value. If the conditions are not conducive to reading, press the button to lock the movement and move the instrument to take the reading.
4. Gradually depressurize the instrument so that the ejection rod protrudes from the instrument until the next use.
Maintenance of the rebound tester Routine maintenance should be performed when the rebound tester has one of the following conditions:
1. Bouncing more than 2,000 times;
2. When in doubt about the test value;
3. The steel anvil rate is not qualified;
Routine maintenance methods should meet the following requirements:
1. Unhook the hammer, then remove the movement, then remove the hammer (remove the buffer pressure spring inside) and the three pieces (the hammer, the spring tension spring and the spring spring seat);
2. Use gasoline to clean all parts of the movement, especially the inner guide and impact surface of the center guide rod, hammer and hammer. After cleaning, apply a thin layer of watch oil or sewing machine oil to the center guide bar, and other parts must not be oiled;
3. Wash the inner wall of the cabinet, remove the scale, and check that the friction of the pointer should be between 0.5-0.8N;
4. Do not rotate the zeroing screw that is positioned and fastened on the tail cover;
5. Don't make or replace parts by yourself;
6. After maintenance, the calibration test should be performed according to requirements, and the calibration value should be 80 ± 2.
Verification of the rebound tester The rebound tester shall be sent to the legal department for verification when one of the following conditions exists. A qualified rebound tester shall have a verification certificate:
1. Before the new rebound tester is activated;
2. Exceed the validity period of the verification (validity period is half a year);
3. Cumulative number of bounces exceeds 6,000;
4. The steel anvil rate is not qualified after routine maintenance;
5. Suffering from severe impact or other damage.