HT450-A high strength steel anvil
1. This steel anvil is a necessary calibration tool for the calibration of a rebound instrument with a nominal kinetic energy of 4.5J.
2. The other parts of this steel anvil are made of high-quality steel and high-quality tool steel. Anvil core with
The mating surface of the anvil (Mohs taper No. 4) is finely ground. The surface hardness of the anvil core is HRc58-62, and the total weight is ≥20Kg.
3. The steel anvil is generally placed on a horizontal surface to verify the rebound meter, and the rebound meter is vertical.
Perform a bomb test downward or horizontal to calibrate the rate of the rebound tester. The nominal kinetic energy is 4.5J. The average rate of the rebound test on the anvil of Benxi Steel is [N] = 88 ± 2;
4. As an inspection tool, the steel anvil was bombarded 5,000 times to 8,000 times.
Later, the anvil core and the anvil body can be ground and polished on a surface grinder for reuse, but the hardness of the anvil core must still be maintained at HRc58-62, otherwise it must not be used again.
5. The steel anvil is usually kept in a dry and dust-proof place to prevent rust and bomb test.
The surface must not be bumped randomly to ensure the standard state of the inspection tool.