REBOUND TESTER MAINTENANCE
- Categories:TECHNICAL SUPPORT
- Time of issue:2019-12-26 00:00:00
REBOUND TESTER MAINTENANCE
Correct operation of rebound meter
1. Hold the impact rod against the concrete surface, and press the instrument lightly to release the button. When the pressure is relaxed, the impact rod is extended, and the impact hammer is hung.
2. Make the axis of the instrument always perpendicular to the concrete surface and apply pressure slowly and evenly. After the hammer hits the impact rod, the rebound of the hammer will move the pointer back to a certain position. The value score shows a certain value on the scale as the rebound value.
3. Keep the instrument movement against the concrete surface for reading and record the rebound value. If the conditions are not conducive to reading, press the button to lock the movement and move the instrument to take the reading.
4. Reduce the pressure of the instrument gradually so that the ejection rod protrudes from the instrument until the next use.
Maintenance of rebound instrument
The rebound meter should be routinely maintained under one of the following conditions:
1. Bouncing more than 2,000 times;
2. When in doubt about the test value;
3. The rated value of the steel anvil is unqualified;
The routine maintenance method should meet the following requirements:
1. Unhook the hammer after removing the movement, then remove the hammer (remove the buffer pressure spring inside) and the three pieces (the hammer, the spring and the spring seat);
2. Use gasoline to clean the parts of the movement, especially the inner hole and impact surface of the center guide rod, the hammer and the hammer. After cleaning, apply a thin layer of watch oil or sewing machine oil to the center guide bar, and other parts must not be oiled;
3. Clean the inner wall of the cabinet, remove the scale, and check that the friction of the pointer should be between 0.5-0.8N;
4. Do not rotate the zeroing screw that is positioned and fastened on the tail cover;
5. Do not make or replace parts by yourself;
6. After maintenance, the calibration test should be carried out as required, and the calibration value should be 80 ± 2.
Verification of rebound tester
The rebound meter should be sent to the legal department for verification in one of the following cases, and the qualified rebound meter should have a verification certificate:
1. Before the new rebound tester is activated;
2. Exceed the validity period of the verification (validity period is half a year);
3. The cumulative number of bombs has exceeded 6000 times;
4. The steel anvil rate is not qualified after routine maintenance;
5. Suffering from severe impact or other damage.
Scan the QR code to read on your phone